Applicants for each department are handled differently.
Therefore, you must contact the proper department head for employment details. Bar Anticipation is an equal opportunity employer.
- Bartenders, Shot Girls, Promotional Models, and Beer Tub girls: Contact Tommy Jannarone at email@example.com. All emails should include recent pictures, experience (if any), whether or not you are 21, and any other information you wish to be considered. Open interviews are typically conducted on Sundays starting in April. However, often people are hired before that. So, sending the above listed information ASAP will give you the best opportunity of landing a job with the Bar A family. If you are under 21, it is recommended that you apply for a Server position (below) or Promotional Model.
- Floormen, Security, ID Checkers, and Door Men: Contact Tim O’Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sound men and technical personnel: Contact Tim O’Neil at email@example.com
- Bands, DeeJays, Emcees, Dancers, and all other Entertainers: Contact Tom Jannarone at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bar backs/runners: Contact Johnny B at (732) 681-7422 x101 or email@example.com
- Kitchen staff – Seasonal Cooks, Prep Cooks, BBQ Cooks, and Dishwashers: Contact Matt Haymond at (732) 681- 7422 ext 107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Servers, Hostess, VIP Hosts, Cashiers, Retail: Contact Joanne McEvilly at (732) 681-7422 x103 or email email@example.com